A.B. Gile, Inc. has been serving the insurance needs of our customers and friends for over 140 years. To continue to provide innovative products and services that respond to your insurance needs, we may collect certain personal information about you.
- Information we collect: We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information we may disclose to third parties: We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security: We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances: In the event that the stockholder(s) of A.B. Gile, Inc. decide to sell or transfer their ownership interest in the business, they reserve the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that you provide through communications) to a third party entity that 1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; 2) agrees to be A.B. Gile’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and 3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.